Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two hours of procrastination. And one hour of chem homework later...

... I'M FREE TO GO TO SLEEP! But I decided to blog, because now I'm procrastinating going to sleep which is bad, because I'm coming down with a cold. I'm such a brilliant child! OHH YEAHH! But yeah, another day back at the new school, and I'm actually beginning to feel secure, and not totally awkward! It's great, this whole fitting in thing took allot quicker than I had expected! Anyways, herrrmmm what else? OH  YES! I have begun living my old life through my best friend at my old school, we talked on the phone for like two hours today. And I am now fully up to date on all of the news fluttering around my old school! Oh how I miss it! But you know what? If I had the chance, I would probably stay at my new school as opposed to going back to my old school, funny... Eh? The "beauty blog" as pre-stated is still a plan in action, I'll get working on it when I'm not eating into my precious sleep time. Anything else interesting? Let me think, NOPE! Okay I gotta hit the sac (Shut you perverted mind up, I didn't mean it that way).
Peace&Love,
-Montana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment