Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour day weekend. 2010

Hah, so my LD weekend really wasn't that great, but that's beside the point. Because I'm sure no body wants to read about what some small town 16 year old girl did on her long weekend. But, just because I'm so full of myself I'll pot it in bullet form!
  • I drove, because I got my learners. (Best part by far)
  • Some of my family cam over, that was nice.
  • I bought some new tinted moisturizer. (OH! That gave me a great idea, read on to see what it is!)
  • I did chem homework.
  • I wrote a story about a girl who's friend got a brain transplant.
Aaannnndddd, THAT'S IT! What were you expecting? "I partied alllllll weekend". Hah, yeah I wish! Anywaysss. I'm really rushing this, because I feel like I'm getting a cold, and the calcium pill I took an hour ago is kicking in. So, my brilliant idea I had while writing out my weekend? I've decided I"m going to do a bit of a beauty blog! -ccccooooolllll- I just have to get everything organized before any o' that happens. ie, find my camera charger, and plan WHAT I'm going to do out! I think I'm going to do one about skincare, because I've had a long, hard battle with acne, I'll post before, and after pics so on. I'll also do one on my make up routine! I just adore doing this kind of stuff! I can't wait until I get my horse moved, then I can blog about him! (I have to move him closer to where I moved). Anywho, tomorrows school, again but I'm not too scared! I have friends, and have already picked out what I'm going to wear tomorrow! OH, and to follow on the blackberry blog. I'm getting one for Christmas! If I walk the dogs every day... Which sounds bad, but really isn't because technically, I'm getting paid to get exercise! SCORE! On the other hand, I'd better get to bed. (I was supposed to be there half an hour ago).
Peace&Love,
-Montana<3

P.S,
The automatic saver just saved my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment