Saturday, September 4, 2010

Early morning epiphany... Due to late night thinking session.

Okay, so I have decided I would like a new phone... Preferably a Blackberry. Right now I have a lmae Pay As You Go phone, which I have gotten totally sick of! It's ridiculous, so really the only setback here is that... Well my mom refuses to pay the phone bills! Even though I've told her I'd pay them! But she doesn't believe me, so I have set up a game plan, at the perfect time (I'm going to really milk the new kid thing). Well, actually I was lying. She said she'd pay the bills if I gave her $500.00 up front a whole years worth of phone bills! I can't do that! With the job I have now, it would take me 3 months to get that kinda money! So, I just realized I have no idea why I'm posting this... Pointless really. But anyway, I guess I'd just like to share this tragic story with the world... Not like anyone even reads this blog, anyway.
I want you, baby.
Peace&Love,
-Montana<3

ILOVEHARRYPOTTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment