Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well, it's been a while to say the least.

Hmmm. My goodness, there is way to much to write about! For starters, I forgot my username and password to my blogger account, hence the long blogless period of time. Thing at the new school have been going quite well! I've got a good gruop of lovely friends! And recently- well, more like today I broke it off with my I guess you could call boyfriend. You know what? I kind of enjoy being the heartless female dog taking my righteous alpha position and breaking up with the boy. Anyways this is all besides the point I would like to post a few of my new years resolutions for the year of two thousand and eleven.
  1. Holding my tongue, and not talking behind other peoples backs.
  2. Not being such an anti social bitch, and hang out with people when I'm invited.
  3. Pass my finals with over 70%
  4. Save up some money for my trip to Costa Rica! (read further to find out more about this one)
Well... Those are my top four, which seem pretty realistic to me. Anyways, guess what Montana got for Christmas? A FREAKING TRIP TO COSTA RICA! Whoohoo, Montana is extremely excited about this, the only downside is that she has to wait until spring break :( but oh well, it will be worth the wait. I really have nothing more to rant about, considering I did a whole lot of nothing with my life over the Christmas holidays which I wish I could somehow extend for another week, but that's obviously not going to happen. Although I did happen to see one of the most messed up movies EVER! Black Swan, yep kudos to the brilliant guy who wrote a story about a little ballerina driving herself bonkers, you have scarred me for the rest of my life. Anyways, I'll be here tomorrow.

Beauty Tip of the day:
Drink eight glasses of water a day, being hydrated means being beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment