Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm feeling critical...

Today, I criticized looser in tin foil, as well as handed in a critical analytical essay, and now I feel like writing a critical blog. Starting with number one most important thing on today's agenda- I would like to critique Wii Fit Plus! Now, me being the lazy person I am received the thing for Christmas, and did not open it until today, after feeling guilty about already breaking my new years resolution of junk food only on weekends. Anyways I think that the people who work for Nintendo have done an excellent job of providing a program to get the poor obese children that will be running the world in the next few years off of thier lazy little behinds! And it also keeps those of us who are stylishly slim lean and toned. With a variety of great exerciseses that work on burning cals, building muscle and improving balance, I would say that Wii Fit Plus is a great thing to add to you collection of Wii games. Although one could basically do all of the exercises at home without the Wii Fit Plus, the program helps keep track of your progress, informs you when your screwing up as well as motivates you to stick with your fitness goals. So, I'd say overall it's a good investment to make!
OH! I got to chew out Looser in tin foils ass and and hand it to him! He called me last night, and man I just went to town on him. I don't think he will be cheating on anyone any time soon! ;)


**** Four Stars for the Wii Fit Plus! (Good jub Nintendo!)


Once again... The automatic saver saved my sorry little ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment